The Custom Everest Mono appeals to and suits a variety of horse and riders. It's deep seat, narrow twist and wider, more supportive seat area allows the rider's leg to hang in a natural position for precise cueing. This saddle also accommodates many different equine body types. It fits well on average to high withered horses, but has also fit the broader, flatter backed horse. The wood spring tree and wool flock allow your Custom Saddlery fitter to fine-tune the fit to your horse.
- All over soft, supple combination of buffalo & buffalo type leathers give an instant broken-in feeling
- Features mono flap design with deep generous seat for close contact
- Extra deep seat with a wider base and slightly tapered cantle improve rider comfort and weight distribution
- Narrow twist is appealing to a variety of body shapes
- Anatomically correct wood spring tree with open pommel is excellent for average to high withered horses
- Long or short external knee rolls gently guide your legs with comfort, control and perfect balance, which gives you the best communication between you and your horse
- 100% natural imported wool flocked panels
- Includes saddle cover and our exclusive no-obligation (10) day trial period
- Seat Size: 17"/ 17.5"/ 18"/ 18.5"
- Flap Size: Petite 15"/ Standard 16"/ Long 17"/ Extra Long 17.5"
- From $4,495
- Buffalo and Vienna Option
- Knee Roll: R1/ R2/ SR Canted/ LR/ ICON SRNP/ ICON NRNP
Welt and Stitching Colors